Terms and Conditions *
I agree that my puppy has received the following vaccinations:
Second round of DA2PP
You must provide proof of vaccinations to attend your first class.
Please do not bring your dog to class if he/she is not well. Diarrhea, vomiting, lethargy or other changes in health or behavior should be addressed by a veterinarian before your dog attends class.
In the event of a rain out or other unforeseeable events, use the reschedule link in your email. If you have any questions or technical difficulties, or want to request a refund please email us at email@example.com.
A full refund will be given if we are notified at least 24 hours prior to the day of class. No refunds will be given after this date.
Red Beard Dog Training reserves the right to decline entry to any dog who presents behavior issues that may be dangerous or disruptive to the class. If we determine that a dog is not able to participate in the group class, you will be referred to a private consultation.
Children in Class
Family members are encouraged to attend group classes, but we ask that no more than 3 humans attend per dog. To protect the safety of everyone in class — canine and human alike — please follow these guidelines:
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a second adult and under parental control at all times
• Running or yelling in class is not allowed
• Children should not approach or pet any other dog in class without permission
• For your pup’s safety, please bring your pup to class on a secure leash and refrain from greeting other dogs.
• A flat collar, martingale collar, head halter or harness is required. No choke or prong collars.
• Once class begins, all pups are required to use provided slip leashes that are to be returned at the end of class.
• Allow your dog to go to the bathroom before class.
• Do not feed your dog within one hour before class.
• You can leave your treats at home, we will provide training treats by arcBARKS.
• It is possible that you will receive a bite/nip during class. Please follow our instructions on dealing with play-biting when interacting with all puppies in class.
• Red Beard Dog Training, LLC wants to create as safe an environment as possible for the training of all dogs and will strive to offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, I recognize that Red Beard Dog Training or Downtown Greensboro Animal Hospital are not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions.
• I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and agree to abide by the rules and policies of Red Beard Dog Training classes as set forth in this contract.
• I understand and agree that not all dogs are trainable to the same extent, and that the ability to train a dog to an acceptable level of performance may be dictated by factors beyond the control of Trainer. Such factors may include, but are not limited to, age, previous conditioning, breeding, physical and psychological health, individual temperament, length of training schedule, and Client involvement. Trainer shall not be held responsible for poor dog performance due to limitations beyond the control of Trainer.
• I understand that attendance of dog training classes is not without risk to myself, members of my family, guests who may attend, or to my dog.
• In acceptance to this training class, I hereby agree to hold harmless Red Beard Dog Training and Downtown Greensboro Animal Hospital, its owners, instructors, employees, independent contractors and/or representatives of any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family, or accompanying guests of mine of injury, expense, costs or damages to myself, my dog or any handler sponsored by me both in class and out of class.
• I agree to allow Red Beard Dog Training, LLC to use my dog’s name and any images or likeness of the dog, including photos or videos of the dog taken while it is training, in any form or format, for use, at any time.
• I understand and agree that if I decide to stop attending class for any reason I will not be refunded the cost of the class. I have read the above stated provisions, and agree to accept those responsibilities.